CBSE board exams 2020 will go down in history as one of the most difficult exams to ever have been conducted in the world. Below are seven reasons which make these exams hatke:
- The riots in north-east Delhi in February forced the board to postpone the exams in this region.
- The CBSE exams were still going on when schools were ordered to close in mid-March due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- The remaining exams of class X were cancelled by the board, but class XII students will have to appear for exams in July.
- These are the longest exams ever conducted in the history of the board.
- The pending exams which will now be held in July, will see candidates wearing a mask and carrying their own hand sanitizers.
- Schools are required to ensure reasonable physical distance between candidates, so the sitting arrangements are likely to be different.
- May 2020 will see no CBSE board results.