97 students bagged top three positions in CBSE class X results
CBSE declared class X results today. Around 18 lakh students had appeared for the exams this year. A total of 91.1% students have passed the exam and 2.2 Lakh students have scored above 90%. As in previous years, girls outscore boys this year as well. PM Modi took to twitter to congratulate students. Below are seven pleasant, some surprising, takeaways from the results:
- This year, 97 students have bagged top three positions.
- Thirteen students have scored the first rank with 499 out of 500 marks.
- The second rank is shared by 25 students with 498/500 marks
- 59 students occupy the third position with 497/500 marks
- Kendriya Vidyalayas have again performed well with the highest pass percentage (school wise) of 99.47, followed by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (98.57) and government schools (71.91)
- Thiruvananthapuram repeats the best performance in Class X results as well with a pass percentage of 99.85, followed by Chennai again (99%)
- The highest number of candidates who registered for Class 10, Class 12 exams and overall were from Delhi.
Do you feel strongly about something? Have a story to share? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.