Six Interesting Ways to Celebrate Children’s Day in Your School
Wondering how to make Children’s Day unique for your students? Well, here are six different ways to ensure students fall in love with their school again and again:
- Picnic – An all time favourite not only among students but also teachers. How about celebrating this day by taking them out for an outing?
- Surprise Students – Surprise your students to a colourful class or treat them to gifts.
- Carnival – Imagine students coming to school, dressed up in their favourite comic character! And school looking more like an event venue than an educational institute. Memories to last the lifetime!
- Treasure Hunt – Organising activities like Treasure Hunt, hiking or museum visits, etc. would make it a memorable day for children.
- Enact a Play – A play depicting the relevance of this day. This is always a better way to make students remember the real reason behind the celebrations than an essay on this topic.
- Role Reversal – On Teachers’ Day, just like students become teachers, how about teachers becoming students on Children’s Day. Your kids will love you for that!