Apple’s new iPad
Apple recently launched its new iPad which is said to be its answer to Google’s Chromebooks. While the company hasn’t reduced the price to match its competitors, it certainly has loaded the product with a lot of features:
- The new iPad comes with a 9.7-inch screen, weighs less than 1 kg and offers 10-hour battery backup
- It runs on A10 Fusion processor
- It comes with 64-bit desktop-class architecture and supports 300MBps LTE
- It has 8-megapixel camera; and for video-chatting, there’s HD FaceTime camera
- Not just Apple’s Pencil accessory, it supports third-party accessories like Crayon pencil
- Available in three colours – Gold, Silver and Space Gray
- Priced between Rs 28,000 to Rs 38,600, the iPads are expected to be launched in India in the second phase in April.
Besides the hardware, Apple has also launched a new app called Schoolwork for iPads. The software helps teachers assign work and monitor student progress.
Do you feel strongly about something? Have a story to share? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter