Five inspirational takeaways from PM Modi’s speech at ISRO
The setback of Chandrayaan-2 mission has been disappointing for all the space lovers of the world. But nothing can beat the feeling that ISRO scientists must be experiencing. Prime Minister Narendra Modi returned to ISRO today (he was there when ISRO lost contact with Vikram Lander at 1.51 am) to boost the morale of our space scientists. Here’re five takeaways from his speech that will always inspire you when things aren’t going fine in life:
- These are moments to be courageous, and courageous we will be!
- We might have faced a small setback in our journey but this would not let down our zeal and enthusiasm to achieve our goals. Our resolve strengthens now.
- There are new frontiers to discover and new places to go. We will rise to the occasion and scale newer heights of success.
- The learning from today will get us a stronger and better tomorrow.
- There will be a new dawn and a better tomorrow. Without worrying about results, we go ahead.
When children sought strategy for not losing heart, PM told them, “Aim high. Never be disheartened.”