CBSE has asked people to not believe the rumours being spread through social media platforms regarding the ongoing board exams. Issuing an alert in this direction, CBSE said in its press release, “It has been noticed in the past that certain unscrupulous elements spread rumours by hosting fake videos/messages on YouTube, Face Book, twitter and other Social Media platforms, obviously with the intention of spreading confusion and panic amongst students, parents, schools and public. Through this notice, persons involved in such activities are warned and advised to restrain themselves from such activities. In case, any such information comes to the notice of the CBSE, immediate necessary action as per provisions of law will be taken.”
The Board has also appealed to public to cooperate with it for the smooth conduct of exams by not participating in spreading of rumours/baseless information.
CBSE has written to all parents, and students have been directed to follow instructions issued by it. Some of the important instructions are as follows:
- Students must visit their allotted examination centres before examinations so that on the day of examination they reach the correct centre and on time.
- On the day of examinations, they should leave their residence keeping in view the traffic, weather conditions and distance, etc. so that they report at the centre latest by 9.45 am.
- No candidate will be allowed entry in the examination centre after 10 am
- For enabling proper identification and to avoid delay in checking at entry, regular students must be in school uniform, and private candidates should prefer light clothes.
- Candidates must carry only permissible items at the examination centres as given in admit card.
- No communication devices and other similar gadgets are permitted inside examination centres.
This year, the annual examinations of CBSE commenced from February 15.
Do you feel strongly about something? Have a story to share? Write to us at email@example.com or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.