HarperCollins Children’s Books has partnered with Nosy Crow to promote their latest picture book titled, Coronavirus – A book for children. The book is available for free on https://bit.ly/2VyAq7W
Axel Scheffler has illustrated a digital book for primary school age children, free for anyone to read on screen or print out, about the coronavirus and the measures taken to control it. The book includes expert inputs by Professor Graham Medley of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, two head teachers and a child psychologist.
The book answers key questions in simple language appropriate for 5 to 9 year olds:
- What is the coronavirus?
- How do you catch the coronavirus?
- What happens if you touch the coronavirus?
- Why are people worried about catching the coronavirus?
- Is there a cure for the coronavirus?
- Why are some places we normally go to closed?
- What can I do to help?
- What’s going to happen next?
Do you feel strongly about something? Have a story to share? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.